Not sure what to make for a potluck?!
Then try this easy and gorgeous cup sushi (like cupcakes)💖
Fillings and toppings are up to you but I suggest you to make “Tamago Soboro (seasoned scrambled egg)”. It makes the dish tasty and delicious😋 In fact, my daughter ate 2 cups. WOW However, do not let your kids eat raw fish until over 8. She just ate the boiled shrimp.
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 4 (150ml) cups
300g (10.6oz.) cooked Japanese rice
2 tbsp. Sushi vinegar
((Fillings and Toppings))
Crunchy Wakame Salad
* 1 egg
* 1 tsp. sesame oil
* 1 tsp. sugar
* 1 tbsp. Mirin (sweet Sake)
* a pinch of salt
Sakura Denbu (pink colored seasoned shredded codfish)
Ikura (salmon roe)
octopus Sashimi or any Sashimi of your choice
1. Spoon cooked Japanese rice into a bowl. Add Sushi vinegar while the rice is still hot and slice through the rice using a rice paddle to separate the grains. Let the rice cool.
2. Place all ingredients for Tamago Soboro in a small pot. Put on low then keep stirring with a whisk until the egg turns into crumbles. Let it cool.
3. In a small cup, fill in Crunchy Wakame Salad, Sushi rice, Tamago Soboro, Sushi rice, Sakura Denbu, and Sushi rice in order.
4. Garnish with the toppings.
If you have Ikura, you won’t need soy sauce. However, you can eat with soy sauce and/or Wasabi if necessary.
FYI: Ingredients to make Sushi vinegar from scratch.
1.5 tbsp. rice vinegar
1/2 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
♥My COOKBOOK available on Amazon Kindle♥
NO MORE hard copies… those who got it are lucky!
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥