How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan:
I will share with you some tips to make perfectly juicy and tender Chicken Teriyaki!
It is absolutely a perfect dish to eat with white rice. Must try 👍
Chicken Teriyaki Using Chicken Breasts
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 2
300g (10.6oz.) chicken breast
1 tbsp. Sake
salt & pepper
* 2 tbsp. Sake
* 2 tbsp. Mirin (sweet Sake)
* 2 tbsp. soy sauce
* 1 tbsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Katakuriko (potato starch) or corn starch or flour is ok
1 tbsp. sesame oil or cooking oil
1. Cut the chicken breast against the grain into bite-sized pieces. See the direction of the grain lines, then cut across them. (Tip #1)
2. Season with Sake, salt and pepper. Coat with Katakuriko to seal the juice. (Tip #2)
3. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Place the chicken, cover and cook on medium low for 3 minutes. Flip them over then cover again and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add the Teriyaki sauce and simmer on low until the sauce thickens. You want to be careful not to burn them at the end 😉
You can add some veggies if you like.
YouTube Audio Library
Stay with You
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥