How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan:
I used this cake kit:
Pigeon Microwave Cake Kit ピジョン 1才からのレンジでケーキセット
I used these sugar pens:
Homemade Icing Sugar Pens ホームメイド アイシングシュガーペン
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 4
What You Need:
Pigeon Microwave Cake Kit
100ml milk or soy milk
Wilton Icing Gel Color pink
fruit jelly (I used Kewpie Tomato and Apple)
icing sugar pens
sugar sprinkles of your choice
1. Place 50ml milk and the cake mix in the cake pan, and mix with a spoon for a minute. *do not over-mix
2. Drop the pan lightly on the counter for about 5 times to raise the air bubbles out of the batter.
3. Microwave at 500w for 1 min 40 sec OR 600w for 1 min 30 sec. *do not cover
4. Remove from the pan and place it on a wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap then cool.
1. When the cake is completely cool, slice crosswise into 2 layers. Then punch a hole in the middle of the cake.
2. In a bowl, place 50ml milk and whipped cream mix. Mix for about 2-3 minutes until it forms a stiff peak. Mix in some pink food coloring to make some pink whipped cream. *do not use an electric mixer
3. Place one layer of the sponge cake on a plate. Place some fruit jelly. Then place another layer of sponge cake, and frost top with the cream.
4. Decorate the cake with icing sugar pens and sugar sprinkles of your choice.
You can keep the cake in the fridge. Please eat it within a day 🙂
YouTube Audio Library
Claudio The Worm
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥